Thankgiving is known as most of the most highly traveled Holidays in the United States. Why not hit the road for a holiday where you can take “Thankful” to a new level? Come to Sandbridge Beach!
Here are just a few perks of a Thanksgiving holiday vacation at the beach:
- Fully furnished kitchens! We know that cooking and eating together are deeply rooted in family traditions. You can still make mom’s famous stuffing and your aunt’s fall casserole in an amazing kitchen, while adding on to these cherished memories with the most amazing views and settings. Spend time while the turkey’s roasting with a long walk on the beach.
- Add to the menu! Smithfield hams and roasted oysters might as well be local staples on the holiday dinner tables here. Join in this coastal Virginia tradition and add more flavors to the menu. It’s also Rockfish season! These stripers make for fun fishing and delicious eating.
- Private indoor entertainment (theater and game rooms)! So many of the rentals come with various places to gather around to watch your favorite show, beyond a comfortable family room! Spend quality time with billards, ping pong, kayaking or more!
- Intimate breathing room! You read that right! Families can gather under one roof to celebrate the holiday, while still having even room to kick back, relax and breathe.
- Activities for everyone! Sandbridge Beach and the surrounding area provide an abundance of activities. Hikes through Back Bay Wildlife Refuge, go to the movie theaters (the closest one at Redmill has reclining seats), visit Hunt Club Farms, shop at Norfolk Premier Outlets, and more!
Why not get the best of both worlds?! The cherished traditions of your family’s Thanksgiving and a memorable beach vacation. Check out available holiday vacation rentals here.