but “LIFE” Happens a whole lot more!
Get Prepared with Vacation Rental Insurance
What is Vacation Rental Insurance?
Vacation Rental Insurance provides reimbursement for unused, non-refundable, pre-paid trip costs if your trip must be canceled or interrupted due to a covered reason. Coverage protects you, your family, and even your traveling companions against:
- Trip Delay and Interruption
- Medical Emergencies
- Baggage Delay, Theft or Loss
- Roadside Mishaps
- Mandatory Hurricane Evacuation
Vacation rental insurance not only protects your vacation investment, it also has the added benefits of rental car damage coverage with no deductible, 24-hour emergency assistance services including Consult A DoctorTM, medical referrals, and emergency medical transportation.
Why should I plan to purchase Vacation Rental Insurance?
Vacation Rental Insurance plans are designed to protect your vacation investment from certain unforeseen events that could cause you to cancel or interrupt your trip and lose your pre-paid, non- refundable trip costs. Even with the best planning, trouble at home, accidents, and medical emergencies are realities you can’t foresee – A.K.A. “Life!”
Life is unpredictable and it’s impossible to know what might happen between planning a trip and leaving. If you think you’re spending more on your vacation than you can afford to lose, you may want to consider buying Vacation Rental Insurance.
We all think it is never going to happen to us, but consider the following:
- ONLY ___% of the claims made by Siebert Realty’s guests over the past ____ years have been storm/hurricane related.
- What if you, your child, or a traveling companion become sick or injured and can’t travel? Or, a non-traveling family member or aging parent is hospitalized or passes away and you are unable to make the trip?
- What if circumstances beyond your control require extension of the school year, and you have to cancel or delay your vacation?
- What if you or a traveling companion are injured during your trip, Vacation Rental Insurance
may cover your medical expenses. Or, if you can’t continue your trip as a result of the injury, the insurance could reimburse you for the portion of the trip that you missed and even help you return home.
- And then consider … Hurricanes and Storms do happen! The weather is something you really have no control over that could lead to travel delays or cause you to cancel your trip altogether. Vacation Rental Insurance coverage could provide a variety of weather-related complications including flight delays or cancellations, road service interruptions, interruptions of essential services (water, gas, electric, etc.) at your vacation rental, and mandatory hurricane evacuations.
- Don’t wait to purchase Vacation Rental Insurance. Coverage begins when Siebert Realty receives your premium payment (10-day Free Look**). Illnesses happen when you least expect it, and pre-existing conditions can also be accepted up to final payment on your reservation. And, if there is a current named storm predicted to impact your travel, you will no longer be eligible to purchase coverage for any losses that the storm may cause.
Protect your Vacation dollars from loss due to hurricane, illness, injury, or other circumstances outside your control when you purchase Vacation Rental Insurance. Siebert Realty offers CSA Vacation Rental Insurance Protection* that can help protect guests and their vacation investment.
* This plan also provides insurance coverage for your trip that applies only during the covered trip. You may have coverage from other sources that provides you with similar benefits but may be subject to different restrictions depending upon your other coverages. You may wish to compare the terms of this policy with your existing life, health, home, and automobile policies. If you have any questions about your current coverage, call your insurer, insurance agent or broker. If you have questions, call CSA Travel Insurance directly at 866-999-4018.
**10-Day Free Look: From the time you purchase Vacation Rental Insurance you have a designated 10-day free look period in which you may cancel for a full refund if you decide the insurance plan is not right for you. Keep in mind, you can only cancel your plan within the free look period of 10 days as long as you have not filed a claim, or left on your trip.
Siebert Realty – The Beach People
Over 350 Beach Home & Condo Vacation Rentals
757-426-6200 / 877-422-2200